Monday, November 17, 2008

Gotta Love Those Endorphins!

No matter how bad I feel before a run, once I get on the treadmill or out the door and get 20 - 25 minutes of running done, the endorphins kick in and I'm glad I'm running. So I'm going to make a deal with myself, as long as I have running facilities and time available, I'm going to try to get at least 3 miles a day in. For now, I've just finished my long run, and I'm off to Golden Corral for their annual "Thank You Military" free dinner!

Training for the week:

Thursday - 7.25 miles on treadmill in 1:28

Friday - 4.66 miles on treadmill in :55

Saturday - 11.38 miles on treadmill in 2:10

Sunday - Rest Day

Monday - 16.6 miles on treadmill in 3:27 (I had to take several 2 minute walk breaks on this run, I'm blaming the flu shot I had the day before.)

No comments: